Catch-A-Trip and Save
Save by shipping on partly loaded or returning trucks. LTL freight, vehicles & other specialty items are welcome!
Using Catch A Trip
- Most trips begin in the Rapid City, SD, area. After reaching their destinations, most trips return to the Rapid City, SD, area.
- Select a region for a list of trips going through that region. Usually, you should select the region where you want your shipment picked up.
- Select a trip that best matches the time period and the route of your shipment.
- Provide the requested information and submit the form.
- We’ll let you know if you can Catch-A-Trip(sm), and we’ll estimate the cost.
How Catch A Trip Works
- Call to find out if one of our Rapid City based trucks is going to, or coming from, where you want to ship your belongings to.
- Tell us about what you are shipping.
- Let us know when you want the items to arrive at the destination address.
- We’ll tell you if we can fit your items in to a trip that is already planned on one of our Rapid City based trucks.
Or, we can offer you the option of shipping your items via Allied’s long haul network. Their minimum shipment is only 1000 pounds!
If you have questions about Catch-A-Trip(sm), click here to send email to our Certified Moving Consultant, or contact us by phone (605-342-1460), fax (605-342-1744). Out-of-area customers, please call 1-888-562-7880.
Catch A Trip Availability
Date - 2/15/2018
End - 2/28/2018
We will have an empty semi truck in Federal Way WA. coming back to Rapid City SD mid- February.
We will have space for 3000# going to WA. for smaller shipments to Catch-a-trip .
Call now to save !
Date - 01/15/18
End - 01/25/18
We have a semi going to Austin TX. and coming back empty to Rapid City, SD.
We have space for 5000# going to TX and full trailer back to Rapid City SD.
Call now to save
We have a full load going to FL. with a small amount of space and returning to Rapid City SD.
We have available space on board coming back to Rapid City SD From FL. and along the way home.
Call Now for details and save !