- We can arrange to ship almost anything anywhere in the world from our facility. This means we do all the upfront coordinating for our clients, and it eliminates the cost and chaotic working conditions associated with driving to a self-storage facility and loading from there.
- We have a 5000 pound capacity lift gate truck to move heavy items in and out of our warehouse.
- We are storage professionals. It might seem like a little thing, but safety inspectors often tell us that our warehouse is the cleanest and most efficiently run in the entire area. We take pride in those comments, and we believe that paying attention to the small details every day allows us to provide the best possible storage experience for our clients.
- Our crating shop is on-site so we can integrate crating solutions with our storage services quickly and affordably.
- We provide large wooden vaults to protect our client’s belongings from all the activity in our warehouse. We do not put items “loose” in a room and hope for the best. If anything is too big for a vault, we will pad or stretch wrap it as needed, and lift it up into one of our many pallet racks to ensure it is out of harm’s way.
- Safety and security. Our warehouse is bonded, insured and fully protected by multiple security cameras, sprinklers, and a motion detection system. Our lot is also completely fenced and well lit.
- We offer temperature controlled rooms.
“Our facility at 417 Pine Street is where we temporarily store household goods, many items for our commercial clients, and specialty items like cars, motorcycles and pianos. We also provide long term storage for military members and their families.
Whether you need a few days of storage while your home or office is being repaired or remodeled, or you need several months of storage while you shop for a new home, we feel we have the best storage solutions in the Black Hills.”